Hey hey hey! Seems like it’s been a while since I chimed in with anything. I still need to recap last week’s marathon training (or what’s left of it), but first it’s time for a product review!
I’ve known about Nuun for quite some time. My local running store carries it. I have runner friends that have used it. I’ve tried a few drinks this summer and of course was excited to try another one. Nuun Immunity is a new product and that makes it even more fun to try. I LOVE being a test dummy! 🙂
Features & Benefits
- nuun immunity supercharges your immune system whether you’re sick, on-the-go, or stressing your body through high intensity workouts. drink anytime for daily health and hydration.
- Nuun immunity helps support a vulnerable immune system – with a botanical blend of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, vitamins and minerals plus electrolytes
- A healthy immune system starts with proper hydration. That’s why Nuun Immunity was designed for all day consumption (up to 6 servings per day) with plenty of H2O!
- nuun immunity comes in 2 flavors: blueberry tangerine and orange citrus
*Do not take if pregnant, lactating on prescribed medication or with a known medical condition unless you have consulted a physician. Always consult your pediatrician before giving your child dietary supplements.
Step 1: Make sure I’m not pregnant, lactating on prescribed medication. Check!
I was provided with both flavors and although I liked the taste of both, I DEFINITELY preferred the blueberry tangerine.
Here’s what I liked about nuun immunity:
- It’s a great every day drinker. Most things that I drink to boost my immune system to avoid getting sick or to get better from being sick don’t taste all that great to me. I drink them because I feel like I need to. Nuun immunity definitely did its job as a general pre or post exercise drink while managing to taste good. The immune system benefits are just icing on the cake!
- Nuun is SUPER convenient. You just drop the tablet in and let the magic happen. There’s no measuring or other complications. Easy peasy. Like I said, drop it like it’s HOT.
- It wasn’t hard on my stomach at all. That’s a must for any runner.
- They are super portable. You can take 10 tablets with you pretty easily, instead of taking a big ol’ bag of powder.
I don’t have much bad to say, but here it is:
- The orange citrus seemed a bit acidic for my taste. It didn’t mess with my stomach, but I noticed it.
I’ll definitely use nuun for some of my hydration needs. It’s too easy not to have some around. It meets my criteria, which is pretty simple. I need my drinks to help me perform, go easy on my tummy (and my wallet) and be convenient to use. Nuun does the job.
You can use discount code “HYDRATEBIBPRO” for 20% off through the end of October at nuunlife.com
If you have questions about anything I didn’t cover, feel free to ask me! I’ll talk running and gear all day long.